Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Private House in Tinos by Zege Architects

Ok, dont' ask... I don't know why I am posting this, but it doesn't have anything to do with interior design or the furniture they are using.  Somehow I contemplate this pictures and see something relating with architecture that might be lost or not found by my self yet... The cavern, the white, the simplicity the roundness the natural (or the relation with the natural). The light effects, the slight amount of color (but still working really well), the recycling (I do not agree with the term restoration) or reusing, the previous footprint. I don't know I have mixed feelings here, I have the urge to analyze and find some meaning in this pictures and apply the concepts in my mind. Or that is at least what I feel right now, maybe a couple of years ahead I will look this post and go "naaaaaaah!!!"


Zege Architects

No comments: